Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Picture of the Month (January): Burn After Reading


Burn After Reading is a very entertaining film. I consider it to be a comedy with many twists and turns that intertwines the lives of several people who all struggle from various problems. It takes place in Washington, D.C. and the plot evolves around this disc of private information that may or may not be of any importance, but nonetheless, it causes a stir of mishaps. I think that the greatest thing about this film was the all star cast and the superb acting. However, one thing that struck me was the fact that there wasn't a single black person in the whole movie. In this day and age I expected at least one black actor and actress to even play a stereotypical judge, but there was nothing. Anyway, the film is definitely worth watching and I strongly recommend it.

No comments: